First, our teachers are passionate, caring, nurturing, and integral team mates. Next, our school employs and supports a teaching staff with the educational qualifications, knowledge, and professional commitment necessary to promote children's learning and development and to support families' diverse needs and interests. - NAEYC
1. All teachers are expected to have a minimum of a A.A. degree and Lead Teachers must be enrolled in programs to complete their B.A. degree in early childhood education or a related field.
2. All teachers demonstrate an ability to provide students with a safe & healthy environment, and developmentally appropriate learning opportunities.
3. All teachers are expected to adapt and respond to challenging conditions.
4. All teachers are expected to communicate with children and families.
5. All teachers are expected to have specialized professional development training.